There are three major airports in Cambodia: the Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)for the capital, Siem Reap International Airport (REP)for the ancient city of Angkor Wat, and Sihanoukville International Airport (KOS)for the coast. There are many options for connecting flights to Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Airport such as Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Bangkok (BKK)Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Singapore (SIN).
Jetstar Asia, Kuala Lumpur Airlines or Vietnam Airlines are the reputable airlines which have a competitive price. They also offer exotic stopovers so that you have more options to make a perfect route planning for a trip to Cambodia.
- Can I get Cambodia visa on arrival? How long does it take?
- Where can I get local SIM card in Siem Reap? How much does it cost?
- Are there French/Spanish/Italian speaking guides in Siem Reap?
- What is the best currency to bring to Cambodia?
- What are the fun things to do when you travel with kids in Cambodia?