The Student Adventure & Community services is designed to give teenagers and young adults close contact with Khmer culture and local youth, as well as experience the natural wonders through adventure and physical challenges. The trips are packed with activities. including meeting with a biking through Angkor artists, meeting local students, learning a bit of Khmer, team building games with one another and other local youth, adventures in cultural explorations...
Start city: Siem Riep
End city: Siem Riep
Duration: Upon your request
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Siem Riep - Angkor - Siem Reap
- Extendable with optional tours from Siem Riep
- Riding horse in the country side of Cambodia
- Experience home stay in the village
- Working in the community
- Friendly soccer game with local kids
- Biking in the Angkor complex
- Flight the Gibbon in the Cambodia jungle
- Swimming in the Waterfall
- Enjoy excellent food in the selected restaurants
- Eat insects and deep fried spiders...(Optional)
- Riding "tuk tuk" to Angkor Wat at dawn
- Visit old market and pub street
- Relaxing at hotel s' pool
- Escort by senior knowledgeable Khmer tour guide
We welcome Teachers & Chaperons to Contact Us for more details about this trip.
Please Click Here for some photos of Student Adventure & Community Service in Cambodia
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
- International flights
- Meals that not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- Cambodia Visa (more at www.cambodiatours.com/visa)
Call us on 0084 858 919 559 to speak to one of our experts.