Enjoy a walking tour through the city’s bustling boulevards lined with quaint French colonial buildings. Next we will visit the infamous cave, Phnom Sampov, used as an execution field under the Khmer Rouge.
Start city: Siem Riep
End city: Siem Riep
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Siem Reap - Battambang
- Extendable with optional tours from Siem Riep
Today we travel by car to Battambang, Cambodia’s second largest city.
8:00 am, our guide meets you at your hotel’s lobby and drive 3 hours to Battambang. Arriving in the afternoon and check in to your hotel.
Enjoy a walking tour through the city’s bustling boulevards lined with quaint French colonial buildings. Next we will visit the infamous cave, Phnom Sampov, used as an execution field under the Khmer Rouge. Back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Battambang.
Day 2: Battambang Sightseeing – Siem Reap
We will start our tour at 8am in the morning to explore the north of Battambang and drive up to Ek Phnom Temple which was built in the 11th century. On the way we will stop to visit the villagers and see how they produce local products such as fish paste, sticky rice, rice wine, rice papers, noodles, and clay pots which are commonly used in the countryside to collect rainwater.
We will also get a chance to learn more about the Khmer Rouge when we visit the Well of Shadows, a monument to honor the people killed during the war. Near the monument we will take the opportunity to visit the hundreds of Fruit Bats that hang on trees producing a loud and interesting noise.
After lunch at your own account, our guide and driver will take you back to Siem Reap.
Please be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability.
If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be offered. All hotel ratings are according to the local.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
Call us on 0084 934 564 690 to speak to one of our experts.