Wake up early to be transferred for picking up the most beautiful, haunting and spiritual moment to visit magnificent Angkor Wat at dawn. This special activity is designed also to help you see “the Temple reflex on the water” when it’s much cooler and less crowded.
Start city: Siem Riep
End city: Siem Riep
Duration: 1 Day
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom - Ta Prohm
- Extendable with optional tours from Siem Riep and from Siem Riep.
- Private Tours
- Depart daily
For your most convenience, a table with hot tea or coffee and breakfast box is arranged by Travel Cambodia will be served right on site in front of Angkor Wat.
Our journey continues with visiting South Gate of Angkor Thom, with its majestic doors and artifacts. Then we continue the visit to monumental temple of Bayon which is the heart of Angkor Thom. Later, visit the Elephant Terrace, Terrace of the Leper King and Takeo "Jewel of Crystal", which is dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva and was erected at the end of the 10th century. You should not miss Ta Prohm Temple, which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty with its giant trees that have grown there for centuries.
- Private car and English speaking guide
- Angkor pass 1 day
Please be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability.
If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be offered. All hotel ratings are according to the local.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
Call us on + 8424. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.