Indulge in the best very best of Vietnam and Cambodia on this one of a kind private luxury tour. Designed to capture the essence of this mysterious region, this awe-inspiring itinerary is meticulously crafted to invite you, in elegance and style, into Southeast Asia's "window of the past.”
Start city: Siem Reap (Cambodia)
End city: Hanoi (Vietnam)
Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay
- Extendable with optional tours from Siem Reap (Cambodia) and from Hanoi (Vietnam)
Note: Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person, double occupancy.
|> 6 Persons||Contact us for the best offer|
Enjoy a worry-free travel experience, staying in only the finest hotels and visiting the region’s most beautiful sites with our expert, English-speaking guides. Explore the stunning temple of Angkor Wat and delight in North Vietnam’s ancient culture and diversity. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the region.
Luxurious accommodations, incomparable service and unforgettable Memories—it's all here. Get ready for the Journey of a Lifetime!
3 nights at PARK HYATT HOTEL (Park view)
Full Day City tour with excursion to Angkor area.
Excursion to the Tonlesap lake and Old market in Siem Reap town.
HANOI (2 nights)
2 nights at SOFITEL METROPOLE (Premium Room)
Private full day city tour
5-course dinner at the Beaulieu Restaurant offering the best French cuisine in Hanoi
HA LONG (2 nights)
2 nights at Luxurious PARADISE ELEGANCE (Executive Balcony Cabin)
Kayacking program on the bay
All meals onboard this top luxury cruise in Vietnam.
* Price is per person, based on double occupancy
* Price includes all entrance fees, domestic airport taxes & fuel surcharges
* Holiday Surcharge and/or compulsory gala dinners at hotels may apply for travel between Dec. 19 - Jan. 05
* Price excludes Trans-pacific airfares. Discount Economy and Business Class Fares available upon request.
* Price excludes personal expenses, beverages, gratuities to guides and drivers
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
Call us on 0084 934 564 690 to speak to one of our experts.