Full-day excursion around Tonle Bati & Chisor Mountain.
Visits to Phnom Da, Ta Prohm & Yeay Peau templee.
Chance to learn about traditional process of silk-weaving.
Spectacular vantage points atop Phnom Chisor mountain.
Start city: Phnom Penh
End city: Phnom Penh
Duration: 1 Day
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Phnom Penh
- Extendable with optional tours from Phnom Penh
On arrival, you will have chance to see fishing boats and thatched roof cottages that line the lakefront and then head to Phnom Da temple, whose grand entrance dates back to the 6th century.
We continue for more historic temples including the basalt stones of Ashram Maha Rosei, the tree-covered ruins of Ta Prohm temple, and Yeay Peau, whose weathered bricks contrast the bright exterior of the modern temple built just behind it.
Then, take a walk around Tonle Bati, tuck into a picnic lunch served in a temple setting, and scope out the work of skilled weavers at a local silk factory. Wrap up your day with a leg-pumping climb to the top of Chisor Mountain, where you can snap photos of hilltop temples and enjoy sweeping views of the valley before trekking down and riding back to Phnom Penh.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
Call us on 0084 858 919 559 to speak to one of our experts.