See the most beautiful bay of Cambodia.
Learn how villagers make their living from fishing.
Experience Cambodian culture.
Visit Kbal Chhay Waterfall.
Stop at Wat Leu commonly known as “Upper Wat”.
Start city: Sihanouk Ville
End city: Sihanouk Ville
Duration: 1 Day
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Sihanouk Ville
- Extendable with optional tours from Sihanouk Ville
Your driver and guide will pick up you at hotel and start a full day city tour in Sihanouk Ville. You will visit the floating village and floating house to see how people catch fish, squid and the lifestyle of people living in their floating house. The next stop is Kbal Chhay Waterfall situated on the Prek Tek Sab River about 30 minutes form Sihanouk Ville.
These falls are very popular with locals Cambodian and tourists alike. Then, you will visit Wat Leu is located on Sihanouk Ville mountain, 6 kilometers from the provincial town. Wat Leu is commonly known as “Upper Wat”. It is surrounded by forest and overlooks the town, ocean and nearby islands. The last visit is Phsar Leu Central Market – the main market in Sihanouk Ville.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
Call us on 0084 858 919 559 to speak to one of our experts.