After breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by private vehicle to Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre, located an hour’s drive from Phnom Penh. It is the world’s largest sanctuary for sun bears and has educated hundreds of thousands of Cambodians about the threats facing their wild bear populations.
Start city: Phnom Penh
End city: Phnom Penh
Duration: 1 Day
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Phnom Penh
- Extendable with optional tours from Phnom Penh
After visiting the various bear houses, take part in a fun activity of preparing enrichment toys. You also have chance to visit some of the other endangered species kept at Phnom Tamao.
Leaving Phnom Tamao, drive to visit Tonle Bati Temple, an Angkorian-style temple which remains largely intact. Whilst being very small in size, the temple is one of the best preserved and most picturesque in Cambodia. Return to Phnom Penh in the late afternoon.
(Note: please note that the bears are rescued wild animals so direct contact is not possible under any circumstances. You are recommended to bring closed footwear, sunscreen and suitable clothing for a day in the forest).
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
Call us on 0084 858 919 559 to speak to one of our experts.