Start city: Siem Reap
End city: Siem Reap
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Siem Riep - Angkor Temples - Siem Riep
- Extendable with optional tours from Siem Reap
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival – Rolous Group – Banteay Srei – Preah Khan Temples
Welcome to Siem Reap the gateway into the legendry Angkor temples. On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our tour guide and driver and taken to your hotel to check in. Time for refreshment followed by a lunch at a local restaurant.
The afternoon exploration starts with a visit to the ancient capital of King Indravarman I (877-889), now referred to as the Rolous Group and best known as the birthplace of the classical Khmer art and architecture. Then, drive to Banteay Srei, regarded as the women’s citadel and home to Angkor’s finest stone carvings. Your trip continues to Preah Khan (Sacred Sword): one of Angkor’s largest temples, constructed in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII. Later this afternoon, you will return to the hotel where you will spend your time on your own.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Wat with Tuk Tuk – Ta Prohm – Floating Village – Sunset
Wake before dawn and take a tuk-tuk ride to visit the magnificent Angkor Wat - the largest Khmer temple and finest example of Angkorian art and architecture. Dawn is one of the most beautiful and haunting times to visit the temples, whose ancient sandstone blocks are painted gold by the early morning rays.
For your most convenience, a table with hot tea or coffee, breakfast box arranged by Travel Cambodia will be served right on site of Angkor Wat.
After breakfast we continue the visit to the jungle-entwined temple, Ta Prohm.
In the afternoon, head out of town and embark on a short cruise along Tonle Sap Lake to visit the local floating villages. On the way back to your hotel, we will stop to watch the sunset from the foot of Phnom Krohm Mountain.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Angkor Thom – Bayon – Terrace of Elephant – Departure
After breakfast, spend the morning exploring the ancient fortified capital, Angkor Thom. Nearly 10 sqkm in size, this city once housed a population of over 1 million people. Start your tour with Angkor Thom’s imposing South Gate, topped with the four serenely smiling faces of Avalokiteshvara. Next, visit Bayon temple, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Return to Siem Reap center in the afternoon and explore the Psar Chass, also known as the “Old Market,” for some last minute souvenir shopping, before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home. Bon voyage!
Note: Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be offered.
All hotels are rated according to local standards.
All itineraries are flexible and can easily be altered to suit your needs and interests.
Please contact one of our travel consultants for more information.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
Want to Ask a question?
- International flights
- Meals that not mentioned in the itinerary
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa stamp fees (more at www.cambodiatours.com/visa)
Call us on 0084 934 564 690 to speak to one of our experts.