Phnom Penh- the Meeting point of Three Rivers. Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia. It is located where the mighty Mekong river, Basaac and the great Tonle Sap river meet. 4 Day package of Cambodia Tours bring you to back roads and invite you to discover this capital city in depth. Please contact our Travel Consultant for more details and the best offer.
Phnom Penh & Surrouding - 4 Days - Cambodia Tours
Start city: Phnom Penh
Finish city: Phnom Penh
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Phnom Penh - Koh Dach Island - Tamao Zoo - Tole Bati - Phnom Chiso
- Extendable with optional tours from Phnom Penh and from Phnom Penh.
- Learning about Khmer Rouge and Cambodia’s recent history
- Biking tour in Koh Dach Island
- The world’s largest sanctuary for sun bears
- Visit local market in town
- Visit Presidential Palace
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Welcome to Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s vibrant and bustling capital city. Despite its recent turbulent history, Phnom Penh’s wide tree-lined boulevards and faded colonial mansions hold an undeniable charm. Upon arrival, your tour guide will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant then set out on a city tour to acquaint yourself with Phnom Penh’s major sites. Your visit today includes National Museum, an excellent introduction of the ancient Khmer art and civilization, and the Royal Palace, home to the royal family and the opulent silver pagoda.
Transfer back to the hotel and spend the rest of day at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnompenh - Koh Dach Island - Half day tour
Breakfast at hotel followed by a boat transfer to Mekong Islands for a village trip. Located 20 km north of Phnom Penh, Koh Dach silk village is where you will take a soft biking along while meeting with the local Khmer and studying how they farm and produce silk to live.
After lunch (on your own budget), transfer back to Phnompenh to continue learning about the Cambodia’s recent history on a guided tour of the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the notorious Choeung Ek “Killing Fields”.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnompenh - Tamao Zoo
After breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by private vehicle to Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre, located an hour’s drive from Phnom Penh. It is the world’s largest sanctuary for sun bears and has educated hundreds of thousands of Cambodians about the threats facing their wild bear populations.
At this zoo, you will learn about the 100+ rescued bears living here. Twenty-one forested enclosures have been built over 7 hectares to house a mixture of Sun bears and Asiatic black bears of different ages and personalities.
After visiting the various bear houses, take part in a fun activity of preparing enrichment toys. You also have chance to visit some of the other endangered species kept at Phnom Tamao.
Leaving Phnom Tamao, drive to visit Tonle Bati Temple, an Angkorian-style temple which remains largely intact. Whilst being very small in size, the temple is one of the best preserved and most picturesque in Cambodia. On the way back to the hotel, stop at the Russian Market.
(Note: please note that the bears are rescued wild animals so direct contact is not possible under any circumstances. You are recommended to bring closed footwear, sunscreen and suitable clothing for a day in the forest).
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 4: Phnompenh – Departure
Have breakfast in your hotel and relax until the transfer to the Phnom Penh airport for your departure flight home.
Note: Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be offered.
All hotels are rated according to local standards. All itineraries are flexible and can easily be altered to suit your needs and interests. Contact one of our travel consultants for more information.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation by private A/C car as itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
- All entrance fees, boat trip, performance & excursions
- International flights
- Meals that not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- Cambodia Visa (more at www.cambodiatours.com/visa)
Call us on + 8424. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.