After visiting many ancient temples in Siem reap, Cambodia has so much to offers, you could discover the Khmer country side, experience the local life and enjoy your relaxing time on the beach. Cambodia Tours recommend you the Taste of Cambodia and beach on a 7day package. Please contact our travel consultant for more details and the best offer.
Taste of Cambodia & Beach - 7 Days - Cambodia Tours
Start city: Siem Riep
Finish city: Phnom Penh
Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Siem Riep - Angkor - Sihanouk Ville - Phnom Penh
- Extendable with optional tours from Siem Riep and from Phnom Penh.
- Private Tours, Depart daily
- Tuk tuk ride to Angkor Wat at dawn
- Blessing ceremony by Khmer monk
- Exploring the local people's life on floating village
- Relax at private beach in Sihanouk Ville
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
Welcome to Siem Reap, the provincial capital and gateway to the ancient Angkor Temples. Upon arrival, driver and tour guide of Cambodia Travel will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check-in.
If time is permitted we visit the local school where they train the traditional Apsara Dance. We will have opportunity to learn about the Khmer Art history and meeting, talking to young dancers at their show.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siemreap - Angkor tour
Early morning, we enjoy the Tuk Tuk ride to visit the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Back to hotel for breakfast, then we continue to visit the Jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm.
Afternoon visit to the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King.
On this day, we will have a chance to get the blessing ceremony from the master of monk to release your bad luck and bring you the happiness, good luck for your trip in Cambodia, and the best successful in life/love/business.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siemreap
Day 3: Siemreap - Tonle Sap Lake
After breakfast, we are taking a break from temples and going on a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South Asia and flows into Tonle River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a “floating village” – boats that have been converted to look like houses and the “village” moves from place to place according to the water levels. We continue to one of the city’s lively open markets, Psar Chass, called the “Old Market”, where you can see the locals shopping and going about their lives! On the way back to the town, you will visit silk farm village.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siemreap
Day 4: Siemreap - Fly to Phnompenh - City tour
This morning, you will leave Siemreap for Phnompenh by flight. Arrive in Phnompenh, pick up and transfer to the hotel for check in.
In the afternoon, take a half day tour in Phnompenh. we will visit Royal Palace, which is now home to the royal family. In the northern section of the palace grounds lies the Silver Pagoda, the most sacred one in the country and The National Museum.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Phnompenh - Historical tour - Drive to Sihanouk Ville
Begin your morning with breakfast at hotel then set out to see the capital city of Phnom Penh which was once considered the loveliest city of Indochina. Despite its recent turbulent history, it still maintains considerably charming. A city tour acquaints us with some major sights of Phnom Penh. The Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious ‘Killing Fields’ of Choeung Ek are not to be missed. A visit to these sights provides a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge.
Following lunch (on your own budget), drive about 5 hours to Sihanouk Ville which is very famous for its beautiful beaches.
Accommodation: Hotel in Sihanouk Ville
Day 6: Sihanouk Ville - Free day
Free and relax.
Accommodation: Hotel in Sihanouk Ville
Day 7: Sihanouk Ville - Drive to Phnompenh – Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your free time until our driver transfer you to the Phnom Penh International Airport for your flight home.
Note: Please be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability.
If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be offered. All hotel ratings are according to the local.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is cambodiatours.com trusted
- www.cambodiatours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Transportation by A/C car as itinerary
- English speaking guide.
- Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Entrance fees, boat trips, performance & excursions
- Cambodia visa
- Drinks, except others mentioned
- International flights, insurance, tipping and other personal expenses.
Call us on + 8424. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.